Join our team
At Stadimax we are always looking to connect with top talent in the industry. If you’re smart, want to challenge yourself and ready to make an impact in helping Clubs grow their revenue streams we would love to hear from you.
Stadimax is a stadium and sports consultancy with years of experience providing our clients with integrated commercial and operational advice, solutions for successful sales & marketing management, high-end sales coaching and team building.
From new stadium sales projects delivery to bespoke sales team creation and sponsorship development, Stadimax has maximised revenue for football clubs and sports facilities across the UK and beyond generating over £280m in revenue for clients. Recent clients have included Brentford Football Club, Aberdeen Football Club and West Ham United Football Club.
We are in an exciting period of growth as we will be launching a number of innovative new projects with clients and as such we are looking for sales leaders who can manage our project teams from the front and deliver success.
Role and Responsibilities
Client projects will range from 4-6 months to 2 years+. These leadership roles will be project based for an initial period circa 6 months with the view of working on new projects immediately after.
- Day to day to management and mentoring of Sales Executives (4-10)
- Achieve all monthly and annual targets assigned, leading from the front showing best-in-class sales skills;
- Convert existing accounts (and up-sell where appropriate);
- Planning and prioritising sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed sales targets – especially managing personal time and productivity;
- Maintain complete knowledge of product offering to maximise sales opportunities;
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate client records on Smartsheet.
- Record relevant information resulting from calls made to prospects/customers by updating system tools/databases and managing sales pipeline;
General Company Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company policies, including health and safety policies;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal, data protection, regulatory, ethical and social requirements;
- Build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Stadimax and our clients;
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding Stadimax and our personnel;
- Maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
Person Specification – Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Experience within an outbound and face to face sales environment
- A proven sales track record with a minimum of two years pro-active sales experience
- A proven track record of managing and leading sales teams
- Experience working with Executive & C-Level individuals
- Proficient use of MS office applications
- Willingness to travel dependent on project location and requirements
Person Specification – Desirable Characteristics:
- A positive, bright and energetic demeanour
- Good communication skills with an ability to motivate and inspire others
- Determination and an ability to overcome objections and other sales obstacles presented
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and exert a positive influence
- Professional, confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to tightly manage your time effectively and productively
- Resilience and perseverance
- Desire for continuous personal improvement
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Sales Manager Vacancy’ to apply or follow the link below. Closing Date Friday 11th June, early applications encouraged.