Stadimax led the cornerstone of Brentford FC’s long-term vision, the Brentford Community Stadium project. During the project Stadimax secured over £10.3m sales revenue through multi-year premium seat memberships and season ticket sales, ensuring a more sustainable future for the Club.
Managing the migration of individual season ticket holders and corporate supporters, Stadimax delivered a 51% increase in Season Ticket sales, whilst growing premium seat holders from under 50 to over 1,700.
Stadimax’s key responsibilities included:
- Product and pricing research proposal for Premium Seating
- Strategy development assistance for the sale of 10,000 seats
- Day-to-day management of the Brentford Community Stadium Reservation Centre
- Day-to-day management and mentoring of a 14-member sales team
- Sales training for all staff
A 9% increase on initial targets was achieved, despite the challenge of Covid19 amid the project’s peak sales window, with Brentford now set to start life in their new home with over 10,000 season ticket holders.
We are confident it won’t be long before the financial benefits from the project result in Premier League football coming to TW8.