WHY SALES IS KEY?
“Without doubt, the most valuable business skill to possess at every commercial and senior level in the sports industry, is the ability to sell, influence and build strong lasting relationships.
Career progress without this most precious, learnable skill, is akin to playing professional football without boots!” – Ken Sharp. Managing Director
AIMS OF THE COURSE
To equip you with the secrets of success in sales and relationship building enabling you to accelerate your career in the Sports Industry and for Stadimax it connects us with talented individuals who at the end of the course will be ready to add value to organisations in the industry.
– Interactive live online sessions that will inform, challenge and expand your commercial skillset
– Real life case-study example tasks, including the opportunity to design and pitch a sales strategy
– Mentoring from Stadimax utilising our extensive experience working with Sports Clubs
– Front of mind for internal hiring at Stadimax to work on upcoming projects
– Applications support (CV and cover letter)
– Signed certificate of completion
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The course is available for anyone wanting to gain skills in sales and relationship building to progress their career with the Football and Sport Industry. We are aiming to have a diverse mix of people from all backgrounds and situations that we can help on their journey.
The course runs over 6 consecutive weeks with 90-minute sessions planned for each Wednesday. The sessions are fully interactive, with opportunities to ask questions whilst discussing and debating key points. Below is the timetable for our next course:
Session 1 – Introduction session 6.00-7:30pm
Session 2 – Sales Skills (Part 1) 6.00-7:30pm
Session 3 – Sales Skills (Part 2) 6.00-7:30pm
Session 4 – The Science of Influence 6.00-7:30pm
Session 5 – 23 Steps to Success 6.00-7:30pm
Session 6 – Final Presentations 6.00-7:30pm
You are required to attend all the sessions on the course as they are designed to support your development and aid your completion of the final task/presentation.